Don’t miss out on the FREE Active Training Awards Webinar
All Education & Training Providers are all crucial components of the active leisure sector’s workforce development; from the delivery of established apprenticeship programmes to bite-sized specialist CPD. We are excited to provide you with the latest updates on the Active Training Awards, delivered by ukactive and CIMSPA, the first and only accolade of its type, celebrating excellence in training and development in active leisure. With the entry deadline on the horizon (Thursday 2nd October), here are the latest developments and resources to help you create a successful entry.
FREE Active Training Awards Webinar
This Thursday at 2pm, you can tune in to hear Stephen Wilson, Policy Director at ukactive, who will cover:
- The awards categories, to help you establish which category you should enter
- Handy tips and hints to enhance your entry
- ukactive’s future plans to support training and development in the sector
Register now, and tune in on Thursday at 2pm.
We are also delighted to announce some of the Expert Panellists who will be judging the panel presentation section of the Active Training Awards. Each award will have a panel of relevant experts, who have been drawn from a diverse range of sectors yet all share a common focus on education and training, and will offer prized advice and lessons from other sectors. We are adding panellists every day, and expect to include representatives from the Skills Funding Agency and Ofqal, amongst others. See just some of the Expert Panellists below, and visit the website for more information.
- Leanna Jones, Head of Professional Workforce, Sport England
- Fred Gringod, Vocational Education and Training Programme Manager, Education & Training Foundation
- Iain Bogie, Franchisee Consultant, McDonalds
- Tara Dillon, Chief Operating Officer, CIMSPA
- Clare Howard, Head of Sport Policy, Association of Colleges
- Ailin O’Caithan, Policy Manager, Federation of Awarding organisations
- Professor Gavin Sandercock, Senior Lecturer and expert in children’s physical activity, University of Essex