1st4sport NVQ Workshop
Following the success of the NVQ workshops run in 2013, we are delighted to announce we will be holding a workshop in February 2014 to support centres to facilitate 1st4sport NVQs.
The workshop is particularly aimed at new workforce with limited experience of NVQs, however more experienced workforce will also find it useful as part of their CPD.
The workshop will cover the NVQ principles relevant to all NVQs that 1st4sport award, however please note this workshop is not an induction for specific qualifications.
- 1st4sport Level 1 NVQ Award in Sport and Active Leisure (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Activity Leadership (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being Operational Services (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Leisure Management (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Achieving Excellence in Sports Performance
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Outdoor Programmes (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of PE and School Sport (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Spectator Safety Management (QCF)
There will be opportunities to:
- network with colleagues from different recognised centres
- discuss specific queries with External Verifiers
- find out more about other NVQs that 1st4sport Qualifications award
- get some quick tips to using 1st4sport Awarding Service and Quality Assurance Systems
Lunch and refreshments provided.
Workshop Key Topics
- mapping and presentation of learner evidence
- holistic assessments
- accepted work environments
- NVQ specific requirements
Workshop: 10am – 3:30pm Wednesday 12th February 2014
(Cancellations must be made by 3rd February in order to qualify for a refund.)
Venue: Holiday Inn Birmingham City, Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham, B5 4EW.
Cost: £60 per delegate (+ VAT where applicable)