Recording details of your qualification workforce
As a 1st4sport recognised centre, you are required to ensure you have sufficient appropriately qualified workforce to be able to deliver and assess each qualification you are approved for.
To check you are compliant with this condition, please refer to the appropriate Qualification Specification, which can be sourced from the ‘Documents’ section of Athena.
You are responsible for ensuring that each of your staff meets the stated workforce requirements and that you have sufficient staff for each qualification you are approved to deliver.
We would be grateful if, having checked your workforce, you could provide details of each via the ‘Staff’ section of Athena.
To do this:
- Click on the Athena ‘Staff’ tab.
- Select ‘Add staff member’ and insert their details.
- You must then click the button to link them to the relevant qualification and specify their role (which will be qualification administrator, qualification coordinator, tutor, assessor and/or internal verifier).
- Select ‘Finish’ when you have completed this process. Please repeat the process for each member of the workforce, each of their roles and each qualification.
Many of our qualifications that are not coaching-related and developed with a governing body of sport require that you upload a current CV for each member of the workforce and supply scanned copies of their certificates.
To do this:
- Please access Athena and click on the ‘Staff’ tab.
- Select ‘Details’ next to the staff member’s name.
- Click on ‘Documents’ and then ‘Upload one now’.
Please note that you should only upload a scan of the certificates if you have seen the original.
Failure to comply may prevent our authorisation of future courses. Our EVs are available to support you in gathering this information and will be making checks to ensure the task has been completed.