1st4sport NVQ Workshop
Following the success of the NVQ workshop run in May, we are delighted to announce we will be holding a further workshop in September to support centres to facilitate 1st4sport NVQs.
The workshop is particularly aimed at new workforce with limited experience of NVQs, however more experienced workforce will also find it useful as part of their CPD.
The workshop will cover the NVQ principles relevant to all NVQs that 1st4sport award:
- 1st4sport Level 1 NVQ Award in Sport and Active Leisure (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Activity Leadership (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being Operational Services (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Leisure Management (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Achieving Excellence in Sports Performance
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Outdoor Programmes (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Spectator Safety Management (QCF)
There will be opportunities to:
- network with colleagues from different recognised centres
- discuss specific queries with External Verifiers
- find out more about other NVQs that 1st4sport Qualifications award
- get some quick tips to using 1st4sport Awarding Service and Quality Assurance Systems
Lunch and refreshments provided.
Workshop Key Topics
- introduction to new style of NVQ Learner Packs being introduced during 2013 (Activity leadership already in new style)
- mapping and presentation of learner evidence
- holistic assessments
- accepted work environments
Autumn Workshop: 10am – 3:30pm Wednesday 25th September 2013
Booking deadline: 19th September 2013
Venue for both workshops: Holiday Inn Birmingham City, Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham, B5 4EW.
Cost: £50 per delegate
To book a place compete the registration form for each delegate and return to [email protected].