1st4sport announces new partnership with CIMSPA
1st4sport Qualifications is pleased to announce a new key partnership with the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA).
The Chartered Institute seeks to support the development of a highly skilled workforce of tomorrow through the provision of high quality professional education and training. With this in mind, it has formally recognised a new suite of 1st4sports qualifications in areas such as leisure operations and management, sports development, outdoor leisure and sports volunteering.
The qualifications are designed to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and competences required to work within various roles in the sport and leisure sector.
If you are interested in finding out how to deliver these new qualifications, please follow the links below. If you would like to find out how to obtain one of the qualifications, please also follow the links below and go to the “Learner information” section on the right-hand side.
Leisure Operations and Management
- 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 2 NVQ Award in Mechanical Ride Operation (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being Operational Services (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Leisure Management (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Leisure Management (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 2 Award in Introductory Work in the Outdoors (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Outdoor Programmes (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Coordinating Sports Volunteers (QCF)
- 1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Managing Sports Volunteers (QCF)