1st4sport Endorsement Service
Have your education solutions endorsed by 1st4sport Qualifications
Do you offer workshops, conferences, seminars, learning resources or other educational products that make people better prepared to fulfil their role in the Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being sector?*
If so, 1st4sport Qualifications can endorse your organisation’s education solution.
Why be endorsed by 1st4sport Qualifications?
Our detailed assessment criteria ensure that only the most relevant and high quality educational solutions, developed by industry experts, achieve our endorsement. A 1st4sport Qualifications endorsement is recognition that what you are providing is industry relevant and of the appropriate standard.
You’ll benefit from:
- the use of a 1st4sport Qualifications endorsed logo on your solution-specific marketing material**
- being able to describe your education solution as being endorsed by 1st4sport Qualifications, supported by a clear statement describing what the endorsement provides
- being promoted on the Endorsed section of our website.
The added credibility that comes with being endorsed by the sector’s specialists gives you an extra edge when promoting to learners.
How much does a 1st4sport Qualifications endorsement cost?
The non-returnable initial endorsement assessment fee is £350 + VAT.
How long does endorsement last?
A 1st4sport Qualifications endorsement is valid for a period of 12 months, provided that no material changes are made to the product during the endorsement period.
You can extend the endorsement beyond the initial 12 months following confirmation that the product continues to meet the endorsement criteria and on receipt of payment of the annual endorsement fee (£250 + VAT).
How to get endorsed by 1st4sport Qualifications
To achieve endorsement, you need to submit:
- a completed Endorsement Application Form
- payment for the non-returnable initial endorsement assessment fee (£350 + VAT) – this can be done by cheque, purchase order, BACS, card payment over the phone.
- copies of existing materials in support of the application form that demonstrate how the educational solution meets the endorsement criteria.
There are two options for submission:
1. Print the application form, attach it to hard copies of the documents in support of the application and send them to us at:
1st4sport Qualifications Endorsement Service
Off Amberley Road
Leeds LS12 4HP
2. Email us at [email protected]
On receipt of a completed Endorsement Application Form and payment, we will review the application and, within 20 working days, provide feedback to you on the outcome of the assessment. This will either confirm that the educational solution is eligible to be endorsed or that further evidence or clarification is required.
Should you be successful, you’ll receive an endorsement certificate and letter, which will state the terms and duration of the endorsement.
Got any questions about the 1st4sport Qualifications Endorsement Service?
If you have any questions, for example you would like to enquire about what educational solutions are appropriate to submit for endorsement, please contact us.
*Please note that programmes of learning directly linked to the achievement of our qualifications will not be applicable for endorsement as they are considered to already be approved and quality assured by 1st4sport Qualifications as part of the recognised centre and qualification approval process.
**You may use the 1st4sport Qualifications endorsed logo on your solution-specific marketing material for the 12 months your 1st4sport Qualifications endorsement is valid for, provided that no material changes are made to the product during the endorsement period.