1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators
|GLH (TQT)||6 (6)|
|SFA/LAD Funding Code||
|Qualification Operational Start Date||01/06/2016|
|Qualification Review Date||31/05/2019|
|Certification End Date||31/05/2020|
This qualification is equivalent to Level 2 on the European Qualifications Framework (EQF)*.
This qualification is available in a number of different pathways. Please click on the links below for additional information:
|Pathway title||Link to Qualification Specification||Link to Pathway Specific Centre Information|
|1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators [Dance]||Download||Click here|
|1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators [Drama]||Download||Click here|
|1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators [Deskercise ]||Download||Click here|
|1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators [Multi Skills]||Download||Click here|
|1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators [Parkour]||Download||Click here|
|1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators [Volleyball]||Download||Click here|
|1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators [Wheelchair Rugby]||Download||Click here|
*Please note there may be exceptions to the above. Further information about the EQF can be found on the EQF Portal.
Pre-requisites vary per pathway. Please check the relevant Pathway Specific Information for Details
The qualification is divided into two mandatory units. Learners who have already achieved the ‘Activator Role’ unit within an alternative pathway qualification do not have to achieve the unit again.
|Unit Title||Unit Reference Number||Level||GLHs|
|Mandatory Unit – Learners must achieve this unit|
|Pathway Units – Learners must achieve one Pathway Unit|
|Activate through Dance||Y/615/2864||1||3|
|Activate through Deskercise||K/615/0939||1||3|
|Activate through Drama||K/615/0942||1||3|
|Activate through Multi Skills||D/508/3956||1||3|
|Activate through Parkour||F/615/0946||1||3|
|Activate through Skateboarding||H/508/3957||1||3|
|Activate through Volleyball||F/615/0932||1||3|
Unlike many other awarding bodies, who just supply you with the basic qualification standards, we go that extra mile to support you by providing:
- full and comprehensive Learner Portfolios, which include a full set of structured learning and assessment tasks to help you deliver and assess the qualification
- delivery, assessment and internal quality assurance guidance, which include sample delivery models and learning programmes, exemplar answers to support you when assessing your students, and internal quality assurance templates and tools
- online qualification administration, enabling you to process learners quickly and effectively, and making the records we hold on your learners accessible to you at the click of a mouse.
For recognised centres and tutors, the qualification is supported by the following resources:
- generic administrative guidance and tools for recognised centres
- Pathway-Specific Qualification Specifications outlining the requirements of delivering and assessing the qualification
- Pathway-specific 1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators Delivery Assessment and Internal Quality Assurance Approach
- internal assessment tools.
For learners, the qualification is supported by the following resources:
- Pathway-specific 1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators Learner Portfolio
- internal assessment tools
Fees are charged per learner and provide registration and certification for the qualification, as well as a 1st4sport Learner Pack, learning resources and a Certificate. Centre recognition, qualification approval and annual centre fees may also be applicable.
If you would like to offer this qualification, please contact [email protected]
This qualification sits on the RQF. Further information about the benefits of the framework can be found by visiting the Ofqual website.
All learners being registered for RQF qualifications are required to have a Unique Learner Number (ULN) issued by the Learner Register. To be approved to offer this RQF qualification, you will need to demonstrate that you can access and verify learners’ ULNs with the Learner Register. For more information about this process, please visit the Learning Records Service website.