1st4sport Level 3 Award in End-Point Assessment Principles
|GLH (TQT)||14 (27)|
|SFA/LAD Funding Code||603/4584/6|
|Qualification Operational Start Date||01/06/2019|
|Qualification Review Date||31/05/2022|
qualification is equivalent to Level 4 on the European Qualifications Framework (EQF)*.
To find out how to apply to deliver this qualification see the How to Apply section. There are no costs involved in applying or becoming a 1st4sport recognised centre.
The 1st4sport Level 3 Award in End-Point Assessment Principles is for learners who are already qualified assessors who are looking to undertake the role of End Point Assessor for Apprenticeship standards. It helps to prepare the End Point Assessor for the delivery of end point assessments where they take on more of an examiner role than the more familiar workplace assessor role. The qualification is transferable to any sector you may wish to act as an end point assessor and provides a national benchmark of good practice for England. Learners may wish to continue their professional development by up-skilling to become an internal quality assurer by completing the 1st4sport Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
*Please note there may be exceptions to the above. Further information about the EQF can be found on the EQF Portal.
Prior to registration, learners are required to:
- be accurately identified
- be 24 years of age or over
- be able to communicate effectively in English (this includes listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- hold a regulated assessing in the workplace qualification
The qualification comprises of a single mandatory unit:
|1||The Principles of End-Point Assessment Practice||J/617/5122||14|
Unlike many other awarding bodies, who just supply you with the basic qualification standards, we go that extra mile to support you by providing:
- full and comprehensive Learner Packs, which include a full set of structured assessment tasks to help you deliver and assess the qualification
- informative learning resources that are included in your registration/certification fee
- tutor/assessor guidance notes, which include sample answers to support you when assessing your learners
- online qualification administration, enabling you to process learners quickly and effectively, and making the records we hold on your learners accessible to you at the click of a button.
Fees are charged per learner and provide registration and certification for the qualification, as well as a 1st4sport Learner Pack, learning resources and certificate. Centre recognition, qualification approval and annual centre fees may also be applicable.
This qualification is currently unavailable for qualification approval. Please contact [email protected] to register you interest.
This qualification sits on the RQF. Further information about the benefits of the framework can be found by visiting the Ofqual website.
All learners being registered for RQF qualifications are required to have a Unique Learner Number (ULN) issued by the Learner Register. To be approved to offer this RQF qualification, you will need to demonstrate that you can access and verify learners’ ULNs with the Learner Register. For more information about this process, please visit the Learning Records Service website.