The 1st4sport Education and Training Suite
“The 1st4sport Education and Training Suite of qualifications are perfect to offer to anyone looking for the chance to tutor, assess or quality assure with confidence. The qualifications come with very helpful supporting resources.”Mike Hamilton, Chief Executive, British Orienteering
The 1st4sport Education and Training Suite is a complete set of qualifications that can be used to qualify individuals to tutor, assess, internally quality assure or mentor in total confidence. Become approved to deliver these qualifications and you will be providing your learners with excellent learning or continuous professional development (CPD) opportunities, giving them the chance to qualify as tutors, assessors, internal quality assurers or mentors in any sector they have occupational competence in.
The Suite includes:
- 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Delivering Learning
- 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally-Related Achievement
- 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Workforce Mentoring
- 1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- 1st4sport Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Unlike many other awarding bodies, which just supply you with the basic qualification standards, we go a step further by providing:
- full and comprehensive Learner Packs, which include a full set of structured assessment tasks to help you deliver and assess the qualifications
- tutor/assessor guidance notes, which support you and your staff in the delivery, assessment and quality assurance of the qualifications
Take advantage of RPL and make your learners’ progression easy
Should your workforce wish to progress through the Suite, they may be able to take advantage of recognition of prior learning (RPL) depending upon the combination of qualifications.
This makes their progression much easier as they can significantly reduce the amount of learning and/or assessment required to complete each qualification.
This is because:
- learners may have already achieved some of the units
- some of the knowledge required to achieve one qualification may have already been covered via a qualification they already hold
Reducing duplication of work and saving you time and money!
If you would like to offer this qualification, please contact [email protected]
This qualification sits on the RQF. Further information about the benefits of the framework can be found by visiting the Ofqual website.
All learners being registered for RQF qualifications are required to have a Unique Learner Number (ULN) issued by the Learner Register. To be approved to offer this RQF qualification, you will need to demonstrate that you can access and verify learners’ ULNs with the Learner Register. For more information about this process, please visit the Learning Records Service website.