1st4sport Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
The 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning is awarded by 1st4sport Qualifications and has been developed in with the support of industry experts. It is accredited at Level 3 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). For further information on the accredited status of the 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning please log on to the Ofqual-accredited qualifications website.
If you are over 16 years of age and would like to expand your knowledge to a more advance level about the Active Leisure and Learning Industry, employment rights and responsibilities and your employing organisation, then the 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning is perfect for you.
It forms part of a structured and progressive suite of qualifications designed to support a successful career in the Active Leisure and Learning Industry. The qualification is also ideal for those who have achieved the 1st4sport Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning.
What can I use the L3EAALL for?
- To support further educational progression.
- To progress to a more senior position in employment.
- To support the development of a credible CV.
Your learning and assessment programme will develop an advanced understanding of:
- employment rights and responsibilities
- the active leisure and learning sector
- your employing organisation.
How will my learning programme be structured?
Learning programmes are usually designed by the recognised centre that delivers the qualification. They may, therefore, vary in length and format. Depending on your needs, delivery centres can offer intensive courses or a series of learning events over a period of weeks. Whatever the timescale, all learning programmes should include the following phases:
- an induction to the qualification and your programme of learning and assessment
- a learning programme that meets your needs and qualification requirements
- a programme of assessment, spread throughout the course.
At the end of the programme, you will be provided with feedback on your achievement and an action plan for possible further developments.
The 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning assessment will require you to complete tasks in the following areas:
- The law
- Employment documentation
- Key procedures at work
- The active leisure and learning sector
- Your sector
- Employment and career opportunities
- Organisational structure
- Organisation key aims and objectives
- Your contribution toward key aims and objectives
- Continuous professional development
Recognised centres offering this qualification determine their own fees and these will vary from centre to centre. The fees charged should entitle you to a programme of learning and assessment, registration and certification for the qualification, a 1st4sport Qualifications Learner Pack and an appropriate learning resource. For further information on the costs of courses, please contact a recognised centre. Opportunities for funding may be available via a recognised centre, if you are eligible.