1st4sport Level 1 Award in Assistant Coaching (Netball)
Qualification Number: 603/2629/3
This qualification is designed to provide you with an introduction to coaching netball at an assistant level. This qualification may support a role in the netball coaching environment, either in paid or voluntary occupations, as support for a more qualified netball coach.
Prior to registration you are required to:
- be appropriately identified
- be at least 16 years of age
- be able to communicate effectively in English.
The qualification will enable successful learners to progress to other qualifications in a related area, such as:
- 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching (Sport and Physical Activity)
- 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching (Netball)
- 1st4sport Level 1 Award in Developing Community Activities for Youth at Risk
Recognised centres offering this qualification determine their own fees, and they will vary from centre to centre. The fees charged should entitle you to a programme of learning and assessment, registration and certification for the qualification and a 1st4sport Learner Pack. For further information on the costs of courses, please contact a recognised centre. Opportunities for funding may also be available via a recognised centre, if you are eligible.