Commitment to customers and stakeholders
We are committed to the provision of a value-added service via competent and helpful personnel, utilising efficient quality systems and processes. In delivering a responsive and effective service with courtesy, we aim to:
- maintain effective communication mechanisms, to provide quality information
- solicit customers' feedback on 1st4sport services on a regular basis, to establish customer satisfaction levels
- adhere to the established procedures and quality standards, to ensure good practice and consistency
- ensure 1st4sport personnel are competent and motivated to work to a high standard
- ensure that personnel adhere to the 1st4sport Code of Ethics and Core Values to meet 1st4sport's and customers' expectations
- treat all customers and potential customers equally at all times, regardless of age, gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability
- act promptly and professionally in all customer operations, providing relevant information on taking appropriate action within specific timescales, where required.
Information on services and the cost of these services is freely available, as well as access to the policies and values that underpins our work, fostering a climate of mutual respect between our and customers and stakeholders. To find out more information on our Customer Service Values and Target Response Times please read the 1st4sport Customer Service Statement.