It’s not just our ability to provide credible, nationally regulated qualifications that makes us an excellent option; 1st4sport Qualifications is your best choice of awarding organisation for a number of reasons.
- plan confidently with the industry experts
- enjoy time-saving practical support
- turn to us with confidence
- offer industry-recognised qualifications that prepare learners for employment
- save money – recognition and qualification approval are FREE
Don’t just take our word for it:
“Darlington College has been delivering 1st4sport qualifications for five years. The staff are helpful and friendly, and the quality of the qualification package and support they provide means I have no hesitation in recommending them to you”
Barry Dawson, Programme Leader, Level 2/3 Sport
“1st4sport’s proven track record was a key reason for us choosing them. You can count on them to provide excellent value for money, and the level of service is always first-rate. Thanks!”
Glyn Williams, National Coaching Course Coordinator, Angling Development Board
1. Plan confidently with the industry experts
Our unique working relationships with technical experts such as The Football Association (FA) and Rugby Football Union (RFU) ensure that our qualifications are fit for purpose and reflect the needs of the industry.
We are also the only awarding organisation with an extensive portfolio of coaching qualifications, many of which are part of a UK Coaching Certificate (UKCC) endorsed coach education programme.
2. Time-saving and practical support
Unlike some other awarding organisations, who just supply you with the basic qualification standards, we go a step further by providing:
- comprehensive Learner Packs, which give you valuable learning and assessment tools specifically designed to meet the learning outcomes of our qualifications and the needs of your learners – saving you the time and trouble of developing your own
- helpful Tutor, Assessor and Verifier Guidance Packs, providing you and your workforce with much-needed support and guidance on best practice when delivering, assessing and quality assuring our qualifications
- additional learning resources, such as DVDs and handbooks, for the majority of our qualifications – these support your learners by providing them with essential qualification-specific information.
3. You can turn to us with confidence
Whatever you need, our friendly Customer Service Team and specialist Qualifications Development Managers are here to help you every step of the way.
They are only ever a phone call away!
4. Industry-recognised qualifications that prepare learners for employment
Developed in partnership with industry experts, our qualifications provide practical, work-related learning that gives your learners the ability to apply their new skills and knowledge to real-life situations. So learners who successfully achieve a 1st4sport qualification are well prepared for employment (paid or voluntary) within the Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being sector.
5. We’re easy on your budget
Most other awarding organisations will charge you to become recognised to deliver their qualifications. 1st4sport saves you money as there are no costs involved in becoming a recognised centre. It doesn’t stop there – qualification approval is also free!
Start reaping the benefits and become a 1st4sport recognised centre today! The process to become recognised is free and we’ll guide you every step of the way.
Want to know more?
To discuss your requirements, call us on 0113-290 7610* or arrange a consultation call. Simply let us know which qualification(s) you are interested in and you can speak to one of our specialist Qualifications Development Managers, who will answer any questions you have.
Plan your qualification provision with confidence
* Our telephone lines are open between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Thursday, and between 9am and 4.30pm on Friday.