The L2EAALL is awarded by 1st4sport Qualifications and has been developed with the support of industry experts. It is accredited at Level 2 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). For further information on the accredited status of the L2EAALL, please log on to the Ofqual-accredited qualifications website.
If you are over 16 years of age and would like to learn more about the Active Leisure and Learning Industry, employment rights and responsibilities and your employing organisation, then the L2EAALL is perfect for you.
It forms part of a structured and progressive suite of qualifications designed to support a successful career in the Active Leisure and Learning Industry. The qualification is also ideal for those who have achieved the 1st4sport Level 1 Award in Sport and Leisure Industry Awareness (L1ASLIA).
What can I use it for?
- To support further educational progression.
- To support employment in the Active Leisure and Learning Industry.
- To support the development of a credible CV.
- As a progression to the 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning (L3EAALL).
Your learning and assessment programme will develop your understanding of:
- employment rights and responsibilities
- the active leisure and learning sector
- your employing organisation.
How will my learning programme be structured?
Learning programmes are usually designed by the recognised centre that delivers the qualification. They may, therefore, vary in length and format. Depending on your needs, delivery centres can offer intensive courses or a series of learning events over a period of weeks. Whatever the timescale, all learning programmes should include the following phases:
- an induction to the qualification and your programme of learning and assessment
- a learning programme that meets your needs and qualification requirements
- a programme of assessment, spread throughout the course.
At the end of the programme, you will be provided with feedback on your achievement and an action plan for possible further developments.
The L2EAALL assessment will require you to complete tasks in the following areas:
- The law
- Employment documentation
- Key procedures at work
- The active leisure and learning sector
- Your sector
- Employment and career opportunities
- Organisational structure
- Organisation key aims and objectives
- Your contribution toward key aims and objectives
- Continuous professional development
Recognised centres offering this qualification determine their own fees and these will vary from centre to centre. The fees charged should entitle you to a programme of learning and assessment, registration and certification for the qualification, a 1st4sport Qualifications Learner Pack and an appropriate learning resource. For further information on the costs of courses, please contact a recognised centre. Opportunities for funding may be available via a recognised centre, if you are eligible.
The qualification is only delivered by 1st4sport Qualifications’ recognised centres, not all of which offer open courses to members of the public. Your first port of call to access a course is to check the recognised centre finder.